Have you just started playing the guitar? Are you using the worn-out guitar that you borrowed from a friend? If the answer is a yes to any of these questions, then you are probably in need of a new acoustic guitar. One that is budget friendly and comes under $100, offers the right return on investment, and is not going to give up on you. If so, then you can put your search to an end.
Here you are going to learn about some of the best acoustic guitars under $100. And, these guitars are known for their playability and durability, so you need not worry about them falling apart after a few years. Making the right investment at the beginning of your music journey matters the most, so keep this aspect in mind going forward.
So, let’s dive into it and have a look at the best acoustic guitars under $100 right away! Once you are done reading this article, you are sure to have made up your mind on which one to get right away.
Acoustic Guitars Under $100
Here are some of the best acoustic guitars under $100. Be sure to check them out and give them a try if you get the chance.
1. Squier by Fender SA-150 Acoustic Guitar
This acoustic guitar by Fender is as dependable as it can get when it comes to ensuring smooth playability. It is designed using mahogany and linden wood. It is priced at around $97, making it the perfect guitar for you if you are on a budget.
That’s not all, this is the perfect guitar for beginners. The structure is ideal as well as its slim neck makes playing the guitar a lot less strenuous. In addition, it has a hardtail bridge and a natural finish, making it stand out in a crowd. You can easily purchase this acoustic guitar online. Amazon has them available in both, classic acoustic and dreadnought acoustic versions.
2. Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
If you are on a really limited budget, then the Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is the perfect pick for you. It has a body made from whitewood and offers a bright sound when played. You can easily purchase this for around $90 and get started on your music career right away.
In addition, it is lightweight and comes in three different colors as well; natural black, and sunburst. The black one is the most popular though. So, if this elegant guitar goes with your aesthetics, then add it to your collection without delay!
3. Kona K391-HSB Parlor Acoustic Guitar
This acoustic guitar is a lot similar to the Squier by Fender SA-150 Acoustic Guitar. It has a good overall balance and can be bought for $100. It has a honey burst finish that is well built, and made from linden wood. The strings are made of steel, making them durable and capable of producing high quality sounds. In addition, it weighs 4 lbs. and comes with a polishing cloth that you can use to keep your guitar clean at all times.
4. Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar
The Jasmine S35 Acoustic guitar is one of the best satin finish guitars in the market. You can get your hands on one for $97. If you purchase a used one, then the cost is sure to be a lot less. This acoustic guitar is easy to play and offers great sound. And, you can easily tune the string yourself as well without having to worry about damaging it in the process. Most instructors recommended the Jasmine S35 Acoustic guitar for beginners, so be sure to check this one out.
Why Acoustic Guitars Are Worth The Investment
Acoustic guitars are a great way to start your career as a musician. It helps you become familiar with the nuances that go into creating engaging music. Acoustic guitars in this regard offer a lot of benefits. Here are some of the reasons why they’re worth the investment.
- Acoustic guitars are easy to learn. They have a calm and pleasant tone that is great for building confidence.
- It’s easy to transport this musical instrument from one place to the other. And, it doesn’t take up too much space in terms of storage. You can carry it across your shoulder and head on out for a gig right away.
- Doesn’t require being plugged into any power source. All that is needed to play this instrument is passion and practice.
- Good quality acoustic guitars can last for up to 10 years – given that it is maintained and cleaned on a regular basis.
Tips To Keep Your Acoustic Guitar In Top Shape
To keep your acoustic guitar looking new at all times, there are a few tips that you can follow. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Wipe your acoustic guitar with a soft cloth after playing. This can help prevent fingerprints from becoming too obvious. A microfiber cloth works best for this.
- Invest in a sturdy guitar case to keep dust and debris build-up at bay.
- To prevent your acoustic guitar from cracking and wearing out due to temperature and humidity changes, invest in a humidifier and humidity monitor i.e. hygrometer. This is a must-have for wooden acoustic guitars.
- Avoid keeping your acoustic guitar under direct sunlight. The UV rays from the sun can lead to fading and wear and tear at a faster rate.
- Followthe manufacturer’s guidance and recommendations on guitar maintenance and upkeep.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals such as household all-purpose cleaners or alcohol to clean your acoustic guitar. Instead, opt for a high-quality guitar polish and cleaning solution.
To learn more about how to clean your acoustic guitar thoroughly, click here to watch a detailed video.
The Final Verdict
So, there you have it. A list of some of the top acoustic guitars that you can invest in right away. Before getting your hands on any one of them, be sure to give it a try. Play on the desired acoustic guitar at your nearest music store to get an idea about its playability and features if you are inclined towards purchasing it online. If your friend owns one of the acoustic guitars mentioned here, then that’s even better. You may have already played on it and are familiar with everything it has to offer.
If you liked the information provided in this article and are interested in learning more about musical instruments, tips on how to invest in the right music accessories, and more, then check out our website, Musician Authority. Here you can find a wide variety of guides, and blogs on everything related to music. Be sure to check them out today and get the right guidance and information on your desired musical instruments.
If you have any further queries, you can get in touch with us by dropping us a message. We will get back to your questions as soon as possible.